Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Update: We Rule

Conch-to-Be discusses her athiest views in a series of posts about religion and science. Some of these posts still have no comments, which I find surprising. You must have some reaction to what she's saying--it's rather forthright.

Confessions of an Addict seems to have fallen by the wayside. Time to play: Taunt the Addict! Go post a comment, urging her to get back on the bandwagon.

Wintersinger's post on fetishes is particularly interesting. This link IS safe for work. ;)

Hungry? Check out high over happy's post: Broiled Prawn with Miso. Yum! Are those your photographs, high over happy? They are incredible.

Tunneling thru shares thoughts on marriage, as viewed through the lens of romantic pillow talk. Video included! (no, not that kind of video!) Also, anyone know Hindi for the translation?

And I? I have kept up this week. Hooray! I am getting into a groove. My post last night seems weird, but whatever. Not every post can be perfect, right?

4 comments:

Mer said...

I would love to join up with you guys! I am doing NaBloWriMo this month already. Please take a look at my blog and let me know if I can play along. :)

Thanks! :)

Mer said...

Oops! I thought you were a group within NaBloPoMo... My mistake. I read back through this blog and see that it is also far past the deadline to join in. Sorry to be a bother!

high over happy said...

Hi Amy - thanks for the nice words. Yup, all my own pics. Thanks again for hosting this. I get lazy sometimes, but because I tell myself I made a commitment to the group and push on!

Thistledew Farm said...

Great Job Amy, sorry I've been lazy. I did post today and it's also National Blog Action day - Climate Change is the subject!