Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14--Let Go of The Guilt

I've seen a few of you talk about how you've been lazy bloggers or bad bloggers because you've missed a day or two.  Or three.  Or, you know, seven.

I'm here to tell you to let go of the guilt.  It's hard to blog every day.  It's CHALLENGING.  It is interrupted by crying children, sick spouses, demanding bosses, fascinating documentaries, nail-biting football games.  Don't feel guilty for missing a day (or seven.)

Just try your best.  WRITE your best.  You can do it.  We're almost halfway through.

Hope you're all reaching out to your fellow bloggers and making new friends.

Love ya.  Mean it.

2 comments:

Danette said...

My biggest guilt is that I am not visiting all the blogs I would like to so just so you all know, I am doing my best to drop by, I really am!

Anonymous said...

Now I feel guilty for not feeling guilty. ;-)

Seriously though, I've missed numerous days, but I have gotten so much from this challenge and the month is only half over. Not to mention all the great blogs I've found now. I'm having a blast. Here's to trying to keep up the next two weeks! :-)