Monday, October 01, 2007

Day One

Check out Radhole: he's got a lovely photo of his current harvest, with a tally chart. I believe there are other posts about his pumpkins. Russ has not confirmed with me that he is participating, but I'm continuing as if he is, until he let's me know otherwise.

Sue Ellen (Musings of a Chick) waxes nostalgic about The Outsiders. With good reason. 40 years old? WTF??

As of this moment, Robert (How About Two) has yet to post today. I expect only greatness. And cuteness. Did you check out that behbeh photo on the first page?

Susan (Suburban Homesteader) has yet to post, as well. Come on, Susan! It's been since July! This is gonna be good for you.

Heather (I'm Not Hannah) posted yestidday. Come on, Heather!

Dani (Sock Queen and Church Artist) hasn't posted about socks. Nor about church art.


Tick tock tick tock!

Oh, and I, groovygrrl, did my post for the day. Huzzah.

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT expect these update posts daily. I am so freaking busy. But I'm still doing this, because I feel it is important for me to write every day. Even just a little bit. I got an email from a customer yesterday--she bought my book when it first came out. She was asking for an updated book, or a follow-up book that had more soap recipes. Just the other day, I was talking to a friend about writing a book full of my soap recipes and such. Perhaps the time is ripe for that book. It could happen--I need the cash!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it sistah - if you come up with a logo thing or something, I'll post it on my sidebar!