Sunday, October 03, 2010

2010 Day 3--Give Your Readers A Preview

Hey, y'all!  It's been a crazy end to a crazy week, with Sunday winding up to be just as insane, with a trip to the bookstore AND a case of suspected pinkeye AND boiled peanuts.  (Five pounds, in case you were wondering.)  (The peanuts, not the pink eye.)  (Do you think I'd tell you something that gross?)

My post at I'm Not Hannah is a poem post, but I think Sundays are great days to share your plans for the week ahead.  People love to know what you are aiming to do for next week--and they love to share that info with you. 

I've noticed a lot of you are managing to keep up the pace so far--and nearly everybody has posted at least once.  We are super cool, are we not?  Remember to visit and comment and share the love.

Have great weeks.

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I posted a preview of my book today - close enough?

Not Hannah said...

Yes!

M.J. Fifield said...

Oooh, pink eye, huh? My sister once contracted a really bad case of that when we were traveling in Russia so we had to pay a visit to the eye hospital so she could get a prescription for drops that she said felt like pouring sulfuric acid into her eye. Here's hoping you fare better!