Sunday, October 02, 2011

Weird Update Thingamabob

So chickadeedles, I've come to realize that some folks are updating, but it's not showing up on the feed.  I don't know if this is an issue with just Blogger blogs.  If so, I suspect it has something to do with Firefox, because I keep getting messages when I log onto Blogger in Firefox that Firefox and Blogger have broken up and they aren't speaking and anything that they used to have in common is now so much ashes and dust.

What?

I don't know.  Try doing your stuff in Chrome.  If anybody else is having problems, let me know and I will. ..I don't know.  Kick somebody's arse or something.

6 comments:

Danette said...

I don't use Firefox with Blogger for that reason (at least for my main blog). I have had too many problems with it. Ugh. In chrome it all looks good.

Lady Jayne said...

It looks as if it's a pretty common compliant. I found this thread over on the Blogger Help Forum.

Donna OShaughnessy said...

So all I see are 2010 buttons, no 2011 buttons. Or am I a year ahead instead of behind ?

Rockquelle, the Rollergirl Next Door said...

Heather is getting to the buttons for this year. Her child was ill. It will happen soon.

Alexandra Heep said...

... and here I thought Firefox was the way to go. I am one of those whose blog posts are not updating right, sigh, that could be why.

Querulous Squirrel said...

Blogger has been extremely flaky for the last couple of days, doing alarming things it has never done, most of which I've been able to undo, like when it puts a post from two years ago up front. I use firefox and chrome and I prefer firefox and it seems to have no trouble updating you on my posts. All my troubles are internal to blogger, like my search gadget it completely flaky. These things always eventually work themselves out. At least so far. I think Google in general is overcommitted and can't keep up with all the problems.