List. Because it's early, Jeffrey's been up since 4 (WHAT??) and my brain hurts.
- Still haven't figured out the feed thing. From various sites I've found, this is a fairly common thing on Blogger blog lists, but there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason to it, nor an easy fix. Yay. So just keep writing. I know it must be frustrating to those of you who ARE writing not to see your post on the list, but I'll try to keep an eye on the guys at the bottom (anybody want to join me in that?) and visit and comment on your blogs. Apparently, sometimes the "fix" is just to not to anything. Technology.
- I know, I know, believe me I know that y'all are craving some updated buttons. I, too, would enjoy getting rid of the old buttons and am in the process of designing three that I think are Teh Cool. (Spooky, Steam-Punky, and Elegant) Unfortunately, I also have to do things like take care of my sick babies, repair the damage my dog keeps doing to my garden, go to work, eat, clean my house, and sleep. Today I go to work and hopefully there won't be twenty babies waiting on me to be photographed so that I can get home and do the buttons, but if there ARE twenty babies, that puts me home late and then there's still taekwando lessons to be shuttling the Bug to and supper to cook and all of the other Mama-related stuff that has to get tackled. So. Yes to the new buttons, but patience is required. If anybody else designs buttons and would like to do so, feel free to do so and share them with us. That would be Teh Cool, as well.
- I'm usually not so grumpy, but FOUR O'CLOCK. WITH LOUDNESS. AND CHANTING. AND DEMANDS TO PLAY THE DS.
- The deadline for late entries will be the 6th, which is Thursday. (This is also my personal deadline for buttons, a prompt list, and a list of prizes and their dates.) I am LOVING all of the late entries, loving the diversity, loving it all, but after that date, no new blogs will be added. Unless chocolate is involved. Then...I might be influenced.
- Am I too grumpy this morning?
- I'm sorry. Just call me Grumples McButthead. I'll try to be more perky after I've had seven or eight mugs of chai.
- I really do love you. Promise.