Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Project

Image by Jigg's Images. Used with Creative Commons permission.


Hello Nablowrimo bloggers. I am posting with a request.

Can you help me get the word out about my new publishing project? You can find it here:

Craft e-Revolution

I am looking for people who write craft tutorials of all kinds. Bloggers who regularly do this are encouraged to contact me. Even if you did just a little "Call for Submissions" post on your blog, with a link to the site, that would be great. I am so grateful for any help you can give.

Also, if any of you (HINT HINT) want to contact me regarding writing a book, please do so. I know several of you have kick-ass blogs wherein you do tutorials (food counts!).

Thanks for your help getting the word out!

2 comments:

Not Hannah said...

Spreading the word, chickadee.

Nishant said...

its great post thanks for sharing
home based data entry