Saturday, September 30, 2006

GOOGLE BOMB SUCCESS!

Ever curious, I did a Google search for NaBloWriMo, just to see if our efforts were working. I can report that they have worked, tremendously!

We're not yet in the number one spot, but the THIRD result for "NaBloWriMo" was my comment on Radhole's blog. Next was a post on my groovygrrl blog. After that, I think was Laura's and then Sue Ellen's.

Sweet!

We will overtake those NaBloWriMo's from a couple of years back, and blow them out of the murky Google waters.

All together now,

"We shall ooooveeer coooo-ooo-ooome, We shall ooooveeer coooo-ooo-ooome..."

Heh.


2 comments:

Sudiegirl said...

gee...and i forgot my love beads.

how can i ever forgive myself?

oh well...

"we shall ooovercome....sing it with me now..."

Rockquelle, the Rollergirl Next Door said...

I forgive you.


"we shall ooovercooo-oo-ooome.."